Topro Troja Olympos
The Olympos is a premium rollator specially designed for outdoor use. It is made of materials which can withstand any kind of weather, and has large front wheels to ensure a smooth ride on uneven surfaces. The Olympos is ideal for taking on days out as it is easy to fold together and transport by car, plane or train.
- Comfortable wheels on unsurfaced road, paths or cobblestones.
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Detachable, sturdy and spacious shopping bag with a 15-kilo capacity.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles to provide an increased feeling of safety and peace of mind.
- Anatomic handles
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Back support with padding included as standard