Mangar Bathing Cushion
The Mangar bathing cushion is ideal for those who have difficulty getting in and out of the bath: it lowers the user into the bath and raises them back up once they are finished, all at the touch of a button. It is ideal for both home and medical settings where a safe, dignified and relaxing bathing experience is required. If a supporting carer is needed, although this cushion can be used independently, they can easily operate the cushion without having to lift the patient.
The reduced need for lifting means caregivers will be in better health, reducing overall staff sickness and its associated costs. It’s an affordable option that doesn’t require any expensive bathroom alterations.
- Portable, lightweight and very stable
- Quick and easy to install and remove
- Air can be left in the backrest for greater levels of comfort while bathing
- The cushion is fully waterproof and can easily be cleaned after every use
- Battery operated with no dangerous power cables
- The bathing cushion is perfectly safe and has a waterproof hand control
- Lifts up to 150kg (24 stone)
- The safety feature means that the cushion will only lower a person into the bath if there is enough battery power to raise them back up again